There are so many things going on in Southern Utah this time of year.
Some of our favorites include:
- Annual Teen Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt- April 19th , 9am at Discovery Park in Cedar City
- Easter Egg Hunt in Hurricane- April 19th , 9 am at the Three Falls Park
- 29th Annual Rotary Easter Car Show- April 19th, 9am-5pm at the Hurricane Community Center
- Easter Egg Dive-In- April 19th , 11 am at the Sand Hollow Aquatic Center
- 10th Annual Earth Day Celebration- April 19th, 11am-5pm in Springdale at the Bit & Spur (live music, art show, food vendors, activities & demonstrations.
Southern Utah has so much to offer all year round.
Springtime here in Southern Utah is Amazing.
Come visit us and let us show you around, we know you will love it!